Sunday, February 18, 2007

Diana Kaswadi sucks): She didn't come over in the end because her dad didn't allow because naughty girl went out earlier on already.TSKTSK.And now she's away in msia.Btw,cheer up sweets<33

I'm scared to lose one more friend.Please,tell me it's not you.I know I've not been the most fantastic friend but hey c'mon cut me some slack.I've only known you for about 4 months.You don't expect me to know everything about you and everyday BUT I am learning more and more things about you and I'm understanding you better.So please,tell me this friendship is not gonna fade because I love you!=)

Auntie Nora and Uncle Roberto are properly now 1 hour into their flight and on their way to Frankfurt!Which they will then later transit and then go on to Budapest!ZOMG,So not fair))): I want to take an aeroplane as well and go to Budapest)))):

I'm very bored and tired..
so...
GOODNIGHT:D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home